Our sales and marketing team have spent the last few weeks redesigning the BindHQ customer facing website - like all projects, we were balancing trade-offs between getting it perfect - and getting it launched. Recognizing that the perfect is the enemy of the good, we pulled the trigger on Monday.
As part of this project, we are relaunching our blog with a commitment to providing more regular updates than we have done to date. We intend to cover a variety of topics including:
- Product News & Updates - what we’re building at BindHQ (and why) - and how we think about the prioritization of our product roadmap. We're not short of ideas - but in what order do we implement them?
- UX & Design - how BindHQ uses design-thinking to solve the pain points for different customer personas working in specialty insurance distribution - in particular for those working at MGAs, MGUs, Program Managers & Wholesale Brokerages
- Industry Trends - specifically how digital disruption is threatening to change the fabric of a resistant insurance industry. Change has been a long time coming, but the tectonic plates are shifting, and the disruption will be profound
- Engineering Blog - how our engineering team attacks problems and creates elegant solutions
- Start-Up Life - covering topics from creating and maintaining culture in a distributed team, our hiring practices, meeting cadences, tools and internal tech stack
We're looking forward to keeping you informed!
Stay tuned for more updates.
BindHQ | Agency Management Simplified