At Owsy, the health and well-being of our people - our colleagues, clients, and partners - is our priority. We know first-hand how important it is to have a knowledgeable and trusted partner, and we are meticulously following the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), our respective local governments, and health authorities.
We have a been a remote-first company since our inception and are well prepared to comply with US and Canadian hygiene best practices and care to limit the spread of COVID-19.
As the situation evolves, we wanted to share some of the initiatives we have taken to safeguard our people and ensure business continuity in North America:
- Banning all business-related international travel to at risk destinations
- Enabling our employees to work from home
- Providing staff with additional digital tools to adapt to remote working while ensuring continued availability and consistency of our services
- Ensuring all meetings and training activities are changed to video calls (not face to face)
- Every year we spend months planning a company onsite for all of our employees. This year’s was planned for April and we have cancelled it.
A summary of actions we have taken to continue our service to our customers include:
- Transitioning to ACH and electronic payment for monthly service fees where possible.
- Holding meetings and briefings with our customers via telephone or video calls until further notice.
- Actively monitoring our services to ensure we meet our contractual commitments.
We are here for you now, as always, and we pledge to keep you informed as we adapt to new information and our changing environment